Make a CBA Request
NNAAPC receives funding to entertain two different classifications of CBA requests:
Focus Area 1 requests improve the capacity of community-based organizations to strengthen and sustain organizational infrastructure.
Focus Area 2 requests improve the capacity of community-based organizations (CBOs) and health departments to design, develop, implement, and evaluate effective HIV prevention interventions.
Focus Area 1 services include:
- Organizational assessment.
- Strategic planning.
- Fiscal management.
- Board development.
- Marketing plan creation.
- Policies and procedures.
- Staff development and training.
- Fund development.
- Grant / proposal writing.
Focus Area 2 services include:
- Adapting evidence based interventions.
- Implementing interventions.
- Recruitment and retention strategies.
- Culturally specific HIV education approaches and materials.
- Program evaluation.
- Curriculum development.
- Community needs assessment.
For more information about CBA requests, contact Michaela Grey MPH, Manager of Programs, at (720) 382-2244 or email@example.com.